Friday, April 1, 2011

More Books

I picked up two more books about Montessori last week at the conference.  This morning I began reading:


This book is a great reference guide for parents looking for a preschool for young children or more specifically a Montessori preschool. There are  great guidelines for parents to look for when visiting schools and questions to ask. The explanations are thorough and easy to understand. The vignettes about children, teachers and families are superb. I would highly recommend this book!




The other book that I cannot wait to get started on is:


This book is "hot off the press"...I am eager to spend some time with it over spring break this week.

I hope you have the opportunity to spend some time reading more about Montessori also.

No comments:

Post a Comment