Humphrey is thriving in her 3-6 class and Magoo is moving right along in toddlers at Montessori. Does summer break really need to come and disrupt this great rhythm of life we have going?
Humphrey is a little sponge these days, trying to soak up any knowledge she can possibly wrap her little brain around. Just this week she began the cubing chains, yesterday following an incredible temper tantrum before school, she working so diligently on the 4 chain that she didn't even want to take a break for snack.
She is extremely interested in age right now and is constantly asking others how old they are and then translating that into how many ten bars and units they are. For example, "Mama is three ten bars and six units".
What this summer has in store for us...
- summer camp at school (while I work) the themes for the summer are: dinosaurs, pirates, fun in the sun and Eric Carle.
- lots of swimming in the pool
- play dates at the park or in our pool
- U2 concert at MSU--the girls get to spend time with their cousins and grandparents that weekend
- the birth of another boy cousin...baby Matthew, Humphrey is tired of waiting.
- I have a new boss starting July 1 and The Montessori Teacher Academy to keep me busy.